Overview of the plenary and parallel conference sessions
In 2019 the REC Market Meeting will focus on ‘Markets driving growth in renewables’. Building on the success of previous years, the conference will continue to highlight the demand-side activities of end users and other market actors who are driving the energy transition.
In both plenary and parallel sessions, the conference will give you up-to-date information on the latest developments in relation to the following topics:
- Europe 2030 and the role of consumers
- Review of global and local markets
- Developments in European national markets
- Leadership and a vision for additionality
- Developments in Latin-American markets
- Long-term GO contracts, PPAs, V-PPAs
- Subsidy-free developments
- GO, REC, I-REC volumes, prices and market developments
- Sustainability reporting standards
... and more...
A detailed programme will be available in November 2018.