Overview of the conference sessions
You can expect to receive all the latest information on renewable energy markets at our 2021 Market Meeting. A range of expert speakers will cover the following topics:
Tuesday 30 November
- Can markets perform better than energy policy in accelerating demand and thus delivering climate and energy targets?
- Procurement models: from single trades to PPAs – how different contracts can accelerate demand.
- EAC standards around the world: benefits and differences.
- An introduction to the basic elements of attribute-tracking systems.
- How full disclosure can accelerate demand for renewables and help cut emissions.
- The post-Brexit world.
- An introduction to why consumers use energy-attribute certificates (EACs) and environmental reporting.
- Certification of hydrogen as well as other non-fossil-fuel-based gases.
- Limited supply, high demand – the Singaporean Renewable Energy market.
- An introduction to energy-attribute tracking in Europe – legislation, data, and new developments.
- Can EACs reduce the impact of price cannibalisation in relation to renewables?
Wednesday 1 December
- Market developments: volumes and prices.
- EACs beyond Europe's eastern border.
- An introduction to reporting energy consumption by CDP – part of the We Mean Business campaign – and RE100.
- Time stamping: how can it help accelerate demand for renewables?
- GO developments in Germany – Europe's biggest economy.
- EAC standards that support the energy transition and climate action.
- The need for standards in EAC markets.
For the full programme, including the pre-conference sessions and session descriptions, please go to www.recmarket.eu/programme.
Register now and benefit from a significant discount
The REC Market Meeting 2021 will be held at the NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky in Amsterdam. Register today and benefit from an 'early bird' discount.
If three (or more) people from the same company or organisation register for the conference at the same time, the total discount will be 15%. Click here to register for the conference.
We look forward seeing you in Amsterdam in November.
Sign up to the RMM Newsletter.